As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the implementation of the Web Insights marketing strategy. You will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimising a variety of integrated marketing initiatives with the dual intention of generating business opportunities as well as building the Web Insights brand within our target markets.
You will be responsible for leading the in-product marketing team, delivering excellence, and driving results that fuel our plans for rapid growth. You will manage and mentor the small internal marketing team, but will also work alongside an internal agency to execute highly effective ABM campaigns as well as launch brand building marketing initiatives that seek to maintain Web Insights as number one in the Website Visitor Automation category.
As an exceptional marketing leader, you will be required to operate at both a strategic as well as tactical level. At Web Insights, we pride ourselves on having no ivory towers, and therefore you will be willing and able to contribute and influence the marketing strategy for Web Insights, in order to develop robust marketing strategies that play a fundamental part in our business growth as well as have a positive impact on our industry standing. You will, however, also be willing to roll your sleeves up and get into the weeds, leading your team by example and mentoring them to success. The successful candidate will therefore have an exceptional understanding of the entire marketing mix and how they can best be applied in B2B technology marketing. Expertise should include ABM, targeted display advertising, PPC, copywriting, direct mail, marketing automation and direct mail initiatives.
Our brand and standing in the marketplace are as equally important as our ability to generate opportunities into the business. The successful candidate will therefore also have experience of media relations including analysts and influencers, and experience in producing high calibre industry relevant content across a range of medias including but not limited to podcasts, webinars, whitepapers, and infographics. You will also take a leading role in the successful delivery of proprietary events, our representation at tradeshows and conferences, securing speaking slots and contributions for key members of the Web Insights team, and in creating relevant award entries for Web Insights.
Web Insights is an exceptional SaaS solution for enterprise organisations, your role will be to ensure that a positive market leading position is maintained through solid, high quality education. You should aim to strive for nothing less than for Web Insights to be the leading industry voice, called upon by trade press for high calibre opinion and guidance. You will also be confident and capable of taking a scientific, metrics driven approach to the tactical marketing campaigns that you implement. Tracking the performance through the pipeline and pivoting according to the results seen will sound like a dream to you, and you are perfectly at home with understanding, interpreting, and making recommendations based upon detailed performance metrics. Seeking anything less than exceptional should not be on your radar.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role is a senior member of the Web Insights management team and is an extremely important strategic hire. We are looking for someone with the right drive and ambition to continually quest to advance, there is no standing still at Web Insights. Yet, we are also looking for someone with the professionalism and attention to detail to ensure that quality is never compromised. At Web Insights we base everything on fact – metrics drive our success, you will therefore be comfortable with using insight and trends to guide our marketing success, pivoting quickly for highly effective outcomes. You will have a positive, and inspirational mindset, always looking to improve with an ability to positively influence those around you. We are looking for a candidate full of ideas, but not just that, you will be able to turn those ideas into reality and results.
- Ownership of the Web Insights marketing strategy implementation, including all associated channels
- Responsibility for the external perception of the Web Insights brand and industry standing
- Delivery of the tactical marketing plan, and the volume plus quality of incoming opportunities
- Management of the small in-house marketing team, plus the relationship with key stakeholders from the internal agency
- Reporting and monitoring of the detailed metrics, pivoting on tactics employed to deliver the best results for the business
- Identification of key new markets of value for Web Insights
- Creation of Web Insights messaging, according to each target audience and industry
- Creation of compelling proprietary content, including the ability to copywrite and therefore, proof the copy of others to ensure relevance and tone of voice
- Ownership of key internal and external relationships that will help to build the Web Insights brand
- Presenting and reporting on the results to the senior leadership team
- Management of budgets and financial KPIs
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE
- You are an exceptional, results driven marketer, and you are never satisfied. Your desire to push for more every day is inspirational to others
- You know how to drive success from the full marketing mix in the B2B space and are not daunted by driving quality as well as a solid quantity of leads to keep our sales team full with opportunities
- You understand and have run comprehensive ABM campaigns, you know how to create compelling content that resonates from the very first moment
- You are a brand ambassador, you know the value and power of a strong brand, and you know how to protect and build a B2B brand
- You can multi-task effectively, work fast and never compromise on quality. Your work rate and ability to ‘get stuff done’ has been hailed as one of your strengths
- You are an inspiring leader, with a genuine desire to mentor your team and see them grow. You will equip them with everything they need to be successful in their roles, whilst also allowing them the autonomy to make decisions under your exceptional guidance that will enable them to achieve success and shine
- You can work under pressure, without losing your cool and without losing your focus. In a busy environment, your ability to cut through the noise and focus on what matters is one of your core skills
- Web Insights is full of ‘best in class’ personnel, you will be able to hold you own as another ‘best in class’ member of the team, you can positively challenge other team members to ensure that we deliver the best, and your challenges are always rooted in fact and solid logic. You are an advocate of championing success and sharing in the success of others. You hold the ideal that we win together.
How to apply:
Send a CV and covering letter, telling us why you would be great for the role: