£25,000 – £27,000 DOE (Plus bonus)
Portsmouth, UK (flexible remote working available)
Web Insights are a highly advanced website visitor automation solution that empowers technology and SaaS marketers. It seamlessly integrates with any CRM system or marketing technology stack. Using powerful automation algorithms, Web Insights routes website visitor intel to the relevant person within a business.
It’s the ultimate solution for enterprise Tech & SaaS marketers to shorten sales cycles, create outstanding customer journeys, manage data, set up stakeholder alerts, and capitalize on every lead, opportunity, and prospect – in real-time.
We are on a very exciting journey, growing as a business and scaling up our brand, and with this, we’re seeking a Marketing Manager to join us, to help us get there. If you have management experience or looking to take your next step in management, this is the role for you:
A little about the role, you will be;
- Delivering on marketing strategies and executing plans to the Tech & SaaS market, manufacturing and forex market.
- Own and manage marketing tactics to driving success aligned with business objectives and team targets
- Build campaigns and workflows in our marketing automation software
- Manage content and updates for your Tech & SaaS customer across touchpoints
- Analyse and report customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies for the Tech & SaaS industry
- Copywriting and proofing
- Work closely with our in-house marketing agency to deliver brilliant targeted PPC campaigns, events, and content.
- Working closely with the team to create high-quality rich media assets, including videos, podcasts, and webinars
A little about you:
- You will be a self-starter, able to take on a challenge and thrive in a demanding yet rewarding marketing environment
- You’ll be a multi-tasker, as well as able to move swiftly from one project to the next, whether it’s reviewing, and pivoting ABM campaigns based on results or working with the agency to deliver an online event for your audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus package
- Complimentary access to an on-site gym
- Regular schedule of complimentary fitness classes including spinning, yoga and circuit training
- DMA GDPR training
- Quarterly incentives including holidays and team building activities
- Audible account to download one marketing and business-related book per month to assist with your self-development
- Social activities including an annual charity ball, family fun day, sailing regatta and Christmas party
- 2 working days per year to support charitable causes of your choice
- You are entitled to your birthday off, and 20 days of holiday, increasing by 1 day with every year of continued service up to a total of 25 days
- A collaborative, dynamic, and fast paced environment that is fun and rewarding with co-workers who have a shared passion for marketing and a drive to succeed
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch, if you have any questions please contact the team.
Send a CV and covering letter, telling us why you would be great for the role – email@example.com