Marketing Manager – Tech & SaaS
Salary – Competitive
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Web Insights is a highly advanced website visitor automation solution that empowers technology and SaaS marketers. It seamlessly integrates with any CRM system or marketing technology stack. Using powerful automation algorithms, Web Insights routes website visitor intel to the relevant person within a business.
It’s the ultimate solution for enterprise Tech & SaaS marketers to shorten sales cycles, create outstanding customer journeys, manage data, set up stakeholder alerts, and capitalize on every lead, opportunity, and prospect – in real-time.
We’re on a very exciting journey, growing as a business and scaling up our brand, and with this, we’re seeking a Marketing Manager to join us, to help us get there. If this sounds like something you’d like to get involved in, please read on:
About the role
As Web Insights’ Marketing Manager – Tech & SaaS, you will be delivering on marketing strategies and executing plans to the Tech & SaaS market. You will be responsible for delivering highly targeted and compelling ABM campaigns, working with the creative team to create captivating content, and own and manage marketing tactics to driving success aligned with business objectives and team targets.
You will be familiar with various aspects of the marketing mix and have experience executing a range of marketing tactics, including email campaigns, social media, online events, brand, and deliver timely reporting as part of the role.
You’ll use an integrated approach for campaigns to ensure maximum brand coverage and awareness and take pride in the work you deliver and the projects you undertake across all channels. You’ll work closely with our sales specialists to ensure a collaborative and measured approach to deliver results – striving for nothing less than success.
You’ll work closely with the in-house marketing agency to ensure your Tech & SaaS audience is given fresh, captivating content at each turn, and when needed.
You will be a self-starter, able to take on a challenge and thrive in a demanding yet rewarding marketing environment.
No day will be the same, yet you’ll be keen to get started and continually look for new ways to drive success through marketing campaigns, tactics, and plans. You’ll take busy days in your stride, work hard to deliver deadlines, learn fast, and pivot with ease.
You’ll be a multi-tasker, as well as able to move swiftly from one project to the next, whether it’s reviewing and pivoting ABM campaigns based on results or working with the agency to deliver an online event for your audience.
You’ll enjoy looking after the Web Insights brand and ensure your VIP Tech & SaaS audience receives nothing but a red-carpet service and deliver nothing short of brilliant, captivating campaigns and excellent content.
You’ll want to do everything you can to guard your brand and your Tech & SaaS audience, and take pride in the techniques and steps to ensure a successful outcome.
You’ll be a brand guardian, ensuring your Tech & SaaS collateral meets brand guidelines and be able to recognize whether marketing communications align with our vision and message.
You’ll also love sharing ideas with your peers and collaborating on new plans and improvements.
Key role responsibilities:
- Guard and protect your prospects, and deliver nothing but marketing excellence
- Lead the execution of your lead and nurture programs, from development to finish, leveraging internal and team support, and driving collaboration
- Deliver highly targeted ABM campaigns to your Tech & SaaS audience
- Build campaigns and workflows in our marketing automation software
- Manage content and updates for your Tech & SaaS customer across touchpoints
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies for the Tech & SaaS industry
- Copywriting and proofing
- Work closely with our in-house marketing agency to deliver brilliant targeted PPC campaigns, events, and content.
- Working closely with the team to create high-quality rich media assets, including videos, podcasts, and webinars
- Reporting on the success of your campaigns, ensuring targets met, and pivot, optimize when necessary
Your insight and expertise:
- Maintain and deliver results and analytics reporting across your channels and tactics, extract critical insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, and make recommendations on tactics, plans, and messages to your VIP audience
The tech and tools:
- Marketing Automation (training will be given)
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PPT)
- Social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook)
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus package
- Complimentary access to an on-site gym
- Regular schedule of complimentary fitness classes including spinning, yoga and circuit training
- DMA GDPR training
- Quarterly incentives including holidays and team building activities
- Audible account to download one marketing and business-related book per month to assist with your self-development
- Social activities including an annual charity ball, family fun day, sailing regatta and Christmas party
- 2 working days per year to support charitable causes of your choice
- You are entitled to your birthday off, and 20 days of holiday, increasing by 1 day with every year of continued service up to a total of 25 days
- A collaborative, dynamic, and fast paced environment that is fun and rewarding with co-workers who have a shared passion for marketing and a drive to succeed
How to apply:
Send a CV and covering letter, telling us why you would be great for the role:firstname.lastname@example.org